Show off your love of clever wordplay and contemporary culture with this hilarious t-shirt that asks the question, “to yeet or not to yeet?” Based on Shakespeare’s famous “to be or not to be” line, this tee is a must-have for anyone who appreciates a good joke.
Made with high-quality fabric that feels soft and lightweight, it’s available in a range of sizes and colors to suit your personal style.
• Made from high-quality combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester) for a soft and lightweight feel
• Fabric weight of 4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²) for just the right amount of stretch
• Pre-shrunk fabric to ensure a perfect fit even after washing
• Side-seamed construction and shoulder-to-shoulder taping for added durability and comfort
• Sourced from ethical suppliers in Guatemala, Nicaragua, Mexico, Honduras, or the US
But that’s not all – this t-shirt is also made on demand just for you. By producing only what is needed, we reduce waste and help create a more sustainable future. So not only will you look good and feel comfortable in this t-shirt, but you’ll also be making a thoughtful choice for the environment. Order now and experience the perfect blend of style, comfort, and sustainability!